I ran Ruby out in the backyard the other day with the little hat I picked up on summer clearance and shoved a bouquet of hydrangeas in her hands. And the pictures I got of my happy girl made me...well...really happy.
Here are some other things that made me happy just today:
1. I have great smelling soap.
2. I have kids that love to play at the spray park, and Tymen careens in to the freezing cold spray with wild giggles.
3. My kids ate edamame like they were candy.
4. I had time to read for about a half hour.
5. I made dinner at lunch so tonight when it was so hot, I didn't have to cook.
6. My desk is organized and I got lots of photo editing done.
7. I finally got a lid that fits for my blender...yay for smoothies.
8. I had a few minutes to sit on the couch with Ben this morning and drink my iced coffee.
I like happy things. I love my happy girl.