Saturday, January 20 from 9 A.M.-1 P.M.
A good, clean edit can make an enormous difference in digital photography and I'd love to take you through the editing tools in Lightroom and show you what I do to bring a consistent look to my images.
In this class we will cover:
- a very brief overview of why Lightroom is a great tool, creating a file structure and your library module. I'll give you some good notes but we won't spend a ton of time here.
- the tools in the develop module and when to use them to get the effect you want.
- how to edit challenging images and we'll work through several together.
- creating your own presets to give your work continuity and cohesiveness.
- how to keep your workflow streamlined as you work on a gallery. I'll take you through my thought processes as I review, cull, edit and export a gallery.